Pacific Pacific

So glad that you're back, Psy! Well, hopefully...

Anyway, that was a really touching story with wonderful animation, as usual. And Edd... ah, man, why did you have to go? T-T We'll all miss you, rest in peace.

Well, I hope to see more of your animations in the near future, because I really enjoyed this one!

Kirby's Kruise (1/2) Kirby's Kruise (1/2)

Nice

It's uncanny how much your kirby voice sounds like miss piggy.

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

That was awesome!

...But when is the next one gonna come out? It's been 5 YEARS!!!

I hate it when awesome stories are dropped for no reason....

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

WEEEEEEE

THE BEST MOVIE EVER.

I like how you made Luigi smarter than Mario, because Luigi OWNZ.

...And usually people make him a retarded wuss. =(

Sonic riders 2 in 3 min. Sonic riders 2 in 3 min.

Wheeee!

I'm glad you've finally returned with your trademark roger humor. Keep it up! Please? PLEEZ?! I'LL GIVE YOU A COOKIE!

Luigi's Mansion Luigi's Mansion

WTF?

Dude, where the heck is the next one? it's been 4 years! this was a really good project!

Ecto The Dark Light Ecto The Dark Light

wheeeeeee

That was awesome! The story and concept were great, but the animation made it a little slow-paced.

If you work on your animation, you could expand on the story and make it a series! I'd be happy to provide voice acting! (=

Paper Mario (old) Paper Mario (old)

Whee

You call this crap? this was my favorite Paper Mario flash on NG even before I got my account! The one thing that I really notice now is that it has a little bit of slowdown and Lord Crump looks like Lord Crap when you view him up-close. Other than that, this flash is great! make a sequel!

Paper Mario Parody One Paper Mario Parody One

.....................

Well, The graphics were good, but the only skits that were actually funny are Pipe Problem and Watch Your Head. I'll comment on the sound when I'm actually able to listen to it with sound >_<

Goombas The Movie Goombas The Movie

Funny!

The cool thing about this movie is that it's one of those movies that is funny by trying to be funny. I hope you don't mind, but I'm making a parody of this series that will be released soon. Please respond, because I don't want to release this without your OK. Don't worry, unlike most movies, it actually fits the defenition of a parody. I believe you'll really get a kick out of it.

prut97 responds: